Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Making charms and garnshes for Steam Trunk Baby Mini













I have been really busy lately. I am gathering baby pictures editing them and trying to complete the steam trunk mini. Oh I am having so much fun making this album. I am also taking Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry 101 class. I have learned stuff already and we are only on day 3. I am also excited about the many doors (my career )that open up for me lately. I had so many meeting and I am going in many different directions my head is spinning. But all a good thing and all great Blessings. In the pictures above I got this bright idea of getting party favor plastic charms(very reasonable) and covering them with versamark and (heat ) embossing them with silver embossing powder. Then I painted them with perfect pearls pewter and used black soot alcohol inks to antigue them. I put the ink on and then wiped it off so that it only stained(being a dirty girl) the cracks. This gave it some depth. and there you go the cutest rattle. Looks and feels like metal. I am going to use it in my album. When I am done you will see. I will probably post a you tube......

No comments:

Post a Comment