Sunday, July 1, 2012

I'm Back

AS promised I came back to talk about my crazy busy month. What I accomplished this month was

1. Club- June 16, we basically worked on wedding decorations and I finally completed the Little Darling Steam Trunk. I am posting the You Tube video. I have to say I loved this project and I am very happy with the way it turned out. It is a keepsake for sure. My daughter already claimed it after I leave this world.


2. I have been very busy helping my dear friend make decorations for her daughters wedding below you will see some of them. They were beautiful. The butterflies were made out of soda cans and alcohol inked and embossed. they were attached to a sheer ribbon with TH tiny attacher and hung from the apple trees they swayed in the breeze and the sun reflected off of them. The centerpieces were ball mason jars dyed blue  with alcohol inks. The daisy's were make from paper using TH Tattered Flowers die. We put long grass in the jar. The smaller jar had citronella tea lights in it.  The gift table was made with things I found picking at a couple thrift stores.Then I cut the banner out with the cricut for cards.  I picked wild flowers and some flowers from my yard. All the decorations including the cake was accented with the butterflies. I also make all the floral arrangements except for the bride bouquet.








3. As soon as the wedding was over I had to get ready for cousin camp. So I started to make things for the camp. I made the invitations and the vinyl for the sign. I bought a nylon banner style sign. I stick the vinyl letters to it and it holds up pretty good. I redo the sign every year to go along with the cousin camp theme. This years was cowboys. I have all my grandkids here for 4 days. My husband and I dedicate 4 days to them. We panned for gold, played baseball, went swimming and tubing, went go-carting, went to the candy store, and went to the buffalo farm. We had arts and crafts, campfires and smores. So much fun but it does tire us out. I do this every year and just love it...They are my favorite people.




4. Even though I was busy with arts and crafts, I still was having scrapbooking withdrawals, so I started making my grandsons birthday present. I am making him a Stack The Deck with Pockets mini album. I am not going to post pictures until I have it completed. But I will tell you this I used Graphic45 paper........ I am almost done with it I just have to decorate the cover. I am not embellishing it I am giving my grandson all the embellishment and he can do it when he puts his pictures in it.
 ...Till next time......LML.......


No comments:

Post a Comment